Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello! ¡Hola! Ciao.

      Hello, everybody! I'm Félix Torres and this is my blog Fishing Some Pinstripes. This is a baseball blog and you'll find a lot from the teams I follow: New York Yankees and the new Miami Marlins. Here you'll see some news, pictures, videos and interesting facts about these two teams (most of them, Yankees).


     Are you ready for the season? I am! And so are the teams. The Yankees are taking care of business on George M. Steinbrenner Field at Tampa, FL, while the new and relocated Marlins are working together on Roger Dean Stadium at Jupiter, FL.


     With the Marlins making the highlights moves this off-season and the Yankees staying quiet, but making smart moves, it's going to be fun to watch these teams during the 2012 season.


     I hope you all like the blog and I hope you all have fun reading some baseball. Playball!

No comments:

Post a Comment